Man arrested in connection with drug offences in Saffron Walden
- Credit: Archant
A Hertfordshire man who was wanted by police for failing to attend court in connection with drug offences in Saffron Walden has been arrested.
Bradley Goodwin was arrested in November 2009 and subsequently charged with cannabis cultivation, cannabis possession and possession of CS spray.
The then 48-year-old unemployed man had been living in Buntingford and appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court in November 2010.
He was then released on court bail prior to his appearance at Chelmsford Crown Court in July 2011, but he failed to attend.
In August 2011 and April 2012, Essex Police appealed for information about his whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday, May 20, 2014, the now 50-year-old man was arrested at Chelmsford police station and appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court later that day. He is due to next appear there on Tuesday, June 3.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 3 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 8 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 9 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex