Man arrested in connection with drug offences in Saffron Walden
- Credit: Archant
A Hertfordshire man who was wanted by police for failing to attend court in connection with drug offences in Saffron Walden has been arrested.
Bradley Goodwin was arrested in November 2009 and subsequently charged with cannabis cultivation, cannabis possession and possession of CS spray.
The then 48-year-old unemployed man had been living in Buntingford and appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court in November 2010.
He was then released on court bail prior to his appearance at Chelmsford Crown Court in July 2011, but he failed to attend.
In August 2011 and April 2012, Essex Police appealed for information about his whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday, May 20, 2014, the now 50-year-old man was arrested at Chelmsford police station and appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court later that day. He is due to next appear there on Tuesday, June 3.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 5 Researchers collaborate with students in protein art project
- 6 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 7 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 8 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 9 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 10 County council promises arts boost for Essex