Man arrested in connection with drug offences in Saffron Walden
- Credit: Archant
A Hertfordshire man who was wanted by police for failing to attend court in connection with drug offences in Saffron Walden has been arrested.
Bradley Goodwin was arrested in November 2009 and subsequently charged with cannabis cultivation, cannabis possession and possession of CS spray.
The then 48-year-old unemployed man had been living in Buntingford and appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court in November 2010.
He was then released on court bail prior to his appearance at Chelmsford Crown Court in July 2011, but he failed to attend.
In August 2011 and April 2012, Essex Police appealed for information about his whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday, May 20, 2014, the now 50-year-old man was arrested at Chelmsford police station and appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court later that day. He is due to next appear there on Tuesday, June 3.
- 1 Further registrars speak out in wedding consultation row
- 2 Students share their views on school curriculum
- 3 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 4 Lana's efforts help to feed the community
- 5 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 6 Operation Trespass will highlight drugs gangs cuckooing efforts
- 7 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 8 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 9 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 10 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come