Man banned from every pub in Essex
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been banned from every pub in Essex and Suffolk because of his “aggressive and intimidating” behaviour.
David Carter, 36, of Richard Avenue in Wivenhoe, was given an anti social behaviour order banning him from licensed premises in the two counties for five years.
Essex Police said they applied for the order because of his behaviour in the local area.
The other conditions applied in the asbo are:
? Not to use abusive, insulting, threatening or intimidating language or behaviour within the hearing and sight of a person who he does not live with.
? Not to remain in any place to which the public have access after having been requested to leave by the owner, member of staff or police officer.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Stansted Airport calls for residents' views on solar transformation plan
- 3 Saffron Walden County High School student launches campaign for a 'Quiet Room'
- 4 Will there be a White Christmas in Essex this year?
- 5 Walden has late night shopping and musicians
- 6 Saffron Walden a contender in Britain's Favourite Market vote
- 7 Music therapy top honour includes Walden's Together in Sound
- 8 Advent begins in Saffron Walden on Sunday
- 9 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 10 Students bring cheer to senior citizens through Christmas Buddy Scheme