Man banned from every pub in Essex
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been banned from every pub in Essex and Suffolk because of his “aggressive and intimidating” behaviour.
David Carter, 36, of Richard Avenue in Wivenhoe, was given an anti social behaviour order banning him from licensed premises in the two counties for five years.
Essex Police said they applied for the order because of his behaviour in the local area.
The other conditions applied in the asbo are:
? Not to use abusive, insulting, threatening or intimidating language or behaviour within the hearing and sight of a person who he does not live with.
You may also want to watch:
? Not to remain in any place to which the public have access after having been requested to leave by the owner, member of staff or police officer.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 5 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 10 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down