Man banned from every pub in Essex
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been banned from every pub in Essex and Suffolk because of his “aggressive and intimidating” behaviour.
David Carter, 36, of Richard Avenue in Wivenhoe, was given an anti social behaviour order banning him from licensed premises in the two counties for five years.
Essex Police said they applied for the order because of his behaviour in the local area.
The other conditions applied in the asbo are:
? Not to use abusive, insulting, threatening or intimidating language or behaviour within the hearing and sight of a person who he does not live with.
You may also want to watch:
? Not to remain in any place to which the public have access after having been requested to leave by the owner, member of staff or police officer.
- 1 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 2 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 3 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 4 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 5 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 6 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show