Man banned from every pub in Essex
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been banned from every pub in Essex and Suffolk because of his “aggressive and intimidating” behaviour.
David Carter, 36, of Richard Avenue in Wivenhoe, was given an anti social behaviour order banning him from licensed premises in the two counties for five years.
Essex Police said they applied for the order because of his behaviour in the local area.
The other conditions applied in the asbo are:
? Not to use abusive, insulting, threatening or intimidating language or behaviour within the hearing and sight of a person who he does not live with.
You may also want to watch:
? Not to remain in any place to which the public have access after having been requested to leave by the owner, member of staff or police officer.
- 1 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 2 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 3 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 4 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 5 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 6 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 7 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 8 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
- 9 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 10 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire