Man killed in car accident in Thaxted
A MAN has died following a car crash near Thaxted this morning (Wednesday).
Officers were called at 7.51am following reports of a collision at Bolford Street, Debden Green.
The vehicles involved were a car and a Range Rover.
The car driver, a man believed to be in his 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road is expected to remain closed for several hours while police carry out initial investigations into the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Essex Police Serious Collision Investigation Unit have appealed for information from any witnesses who have not already spoken to police. They also want to hear from anyone with information about events leading to the collision
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit or 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 3 Town council backs new support club
- 4 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 5 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 6 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 7 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 10 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely