Man killed in car accident in Thaxted
A MAN has died following a car crash near Thaxted this morning (Wednesday).
Officers were called at 7.51am following reports of a collision at Bolford Street, Debden Green.
The vehicles involved were a car and a Range Rover.
The car driver, a man believed to be in his 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road is expected to remain closed for several hours while police carry out initial investigations into the crash.
Officers from the Essex Police Serious Collision Investigation Unit have appealed for information from any witnesses who have not already spoken to police. They also want to hear from anyone with information about events leading to the collision
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit or 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Stansted Airport calls for residents' views on solar transformation plan
- 3 Saffron Walden County High School student launches campaign for a 'Quiet Room'
- 4 Will there be a White Christmas in Essex this year?
- 5 Walden has late night shopping and musicians
- 6 Saffron Walden a contender in Britain's Favourite Market vote
- 7 Music therapy top honour includes Walden's Together in Sound
- 8 Advent begins in Saffron Walden on Sunday
- 9 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 10 Students bring cheer to senior citizens through Christmas Buddy Scheme