Man killed in car accident in Thaxted
A MAN has died following a car crash near Thaxted this morning (Wednesday).
Officers were called at 7.51am following reports of a collision at Bolford Street, Debden Green.
The vehicles involved were a car and a Range Rover.
The car driver, a man believed to be in his 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road is expected to remain closed for several hours while police carry out initial investigations into the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Essex Police Serious Collision Investigation Unit have appealed for information from any witnesses who have not already spoken to police. They also want to hear from anyone with information about events leading to the collision
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit or 101 or email email@example.com
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 5 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 6 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 7 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 8 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections