Man trapped in car after two vehicles collide
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be cut free from his car following a two-vehicle collision in Ugley.
Firefighters from Stansted were called to a collision involving two cars on December 18.
The incident happened in Cambridge Road, with firefighters called to release one of the drivers who was trapped in his car.
A statement released by the Stansted Fire Station read: "We attended a two-vehicle collision on Cambridge Road, Ugley, near to the Pound Lane turning.
"Using one set of cutting gear and some small tools, we released the male driver from his car and placed him in the care of the ambulance service. It is believed that his injuries were not serious.
You may also want to watch:
"Unfortunately, the road was closed while we were working to free the gentleman and to make the scene safe. The police were also on scene and were arranging recovery of the vehicles involved."
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 3 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 4 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 5 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 6 Town council backs new support club
- 7 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 8 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Greater Anglia temporarily reduces train services due to pandemic