Mayor’s charity concert set to take over Saffron Walden Town Hall
MUSIC fans take note, the AliceBand and Crimson Shadow are taking over Saffron Walden Town Hall for an evening of pop and rock on Saturday October 20.
The two renowned groups are playing The Mayor Rocks concert in support of the mayor’s chosen charities, Riding for the Disabled and the Huntington’s Disease Assocation.
The evening promises to be a great mix of local musical talent, with the AliceBand performing their own captivating and highly original compositions, while the rocking Crimson Shadow will follow them on stage, playing a blend of rock and pop covers that everyone can dance to.
David Watson, mayor of Saffron Walden, said: “This will be a fantastic evening of good entertainment by these two splendid local groups. All of the money raised will go towards my two charities, so come along or better still make up a party.
“It’s your chance to have a great time for a good cause, I hope as many people as possible will come out to Rock with the Mayor.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �12, which includes a fish and chip supper, and can be purchased from the Tourist Information Centre, or online via saffrontickets.com
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 8 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 9 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire