Missing Essex 82-year-old Gordon Wilson still not found after two weeks
- Credit: Archant
Two weeks have passed since the last sighting of Gordon Wilson.
The 82-year-old, who has vascular dementia, was last seen by neighbours at his home in Leaden Roding at about 11am on Sunday, October 25.
He is thought to have got onto a bus to Chelmsford and then on to Halstead, where the bus driver believes he saw a man matching Mr Wilson’s description get off at the final stop at 1.30pm and walked towards Butler Road.
Officers leading the search also were told that a man, fitting with his description, was seen in Halstead Road, Sible Hedingham, between 2pm and 4pm on October 25.
Specialist search teams have checked the countryside along the bus route, members of the public helped with a search on Thursday (November 2) and areas in and around Sible Hedingham were searched at the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Wilson is described as 5ft 11in-tall and of medium build with grey thinning hair. He wears glasses and was last seen wearing a sports jacket which is either checked or navy. He usually wears a shirt, tie and jumper.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call 101 urgently.
- 1 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 2 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 3 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 4 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 5 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 6 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 7 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 8 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 9 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport