Missing man appeal: Members of the public near Stansted Airport asked to be on the look out
- Credit: Archant
HOLIDAYMAKERS, residents and motorists near Stansted Airport have been asked to look out for a man who is causing his family and police concern.
Paul Humphreys was last seen at his home in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, on Monday morning (July 15) at 8.30am. The 59-year-old is considered vulnerable by police and does not possess a mobile telephone, vehicle or have much money.
He is described as white, approximately 5ft 8ins tall and of stocky build. He was last seen wearing a pale-blue or light T-shirt, jeans and white trainers.
Investigating officer, Insp Paul Gregory, said: “Paul’s disappearance is completely out of character and, as time goes by, we are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
“He has an interest in aeroplanes and may have travelled to the Stansted Airport area to view them taking off and landing. However, he may be anywhere and I would appeal to anyone who believes they have seen him or who knows of his whereabouts to get in touch with us as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about Mr Humphreys should contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 2 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 3 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 4 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 5 'Pup Idol' comes to Saffron Walden as search for Wizard of Oz pooch Toto begins
- 6 NCTJ staff raise more than £7,000 for journalism bursary
- 7 Juniors the toast of Saffron Walden Golf Club after double championship success
- 8 Saffron Striders hit the Cambridge Half Marathon en masse
- 9 Q&A: Elsenham WI President Moyra Jackson
- 10 There With You This Winter: Walden Mayor backs our campaign