Missing man appeal: Members of the public near Stansted Airport asked to be on the look out
- Credit: Archant
HOLIDAYMAKERS, residents and motorists near Stansted Airport have been asked to look out for a man who is causing his family and police concern.
Paul Humphreys was last seen at his home in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, on Monday morning (July 15) at 8.30am. The 59-year-old is considered vulnerable by police and does not possess a mobile telephone, vehicle or have much money.
He is described as white, approximately 5ft 8ins tall and of stocky build. He was last seen wearing a pale-blue or light T-shirt, jeans and white trainers.
Investigating officer, Insp Paul Gregory, said: “Paul’s disappearance is completely out of character and, as time goes by, we are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
“He has an interest in aeroplanes and may have travelled to the Stansted Airport area to view them taking off and landing. However, he may be anywhere and I would appeal to anyone who believes they have seen him or who knows of his whereabouts to get in touch with us as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about Mr Humphreys should contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 4 Stations benefit from funding
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 7 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 8 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 9 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 10 Surgeon wins top award for hip research