Missing man appeal: Members of the public near Stansted Airport asked to be on the look out
- Credit: Archant
HOLIDAYMAKERS, residents and motorists near Stansted Airport have been asked to look out for a man who is causing his family and police concern.
Paul Humphreys was last seen at his home in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, on Monday morning (July 15) at 8.30am. The 59-year-old is considered vulnerable by police and does not possess a mobile telephone, vehicle or have much money.
He is described as white, approximately 5ft 8ins tall and of stocky build. He was last seen wearing a pale-blue or light T-shirt, jeans and white trainers.
Investigating officer, Insp Paul Gregory, said: “Paul’s disappearance is completely out of character and, as time goes by, we are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
“He has an interest in aeroplanes and may have travelled to the Stansted Airport area to view them taking off and landing. However, he may be anywhere and I would appeal to anyone who believes they have seen him or who knows of his whereabouts to get in touch with us as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about Mr Humphreys should contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 5 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 6 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 7 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event