Missing man from Manchester believed to be in Essex
- Credit: Archant
A MAN reported missing in Manchester is believed to be in Essex.
Paul Tyler was reported missing by staff at Tameside General Hospital in Greater Manchester on July 27.
Since that date it is believed the 24-year-old has travelled through West Yorkshire and North Yorkshire.
He is currently believed to be in the Essex area.
He is described as white, 6ft, of medium build with collar length brown spiky hair and a full set of facial growth.
Mr Tyler was last seen wearing black trainer style hiking boots, blue jeans, a faded petrol blue hooded top and a cream arran cardigan.
Any sightings should be reported to Essex police on 101.
- 1 Wenden Junior Cricket Club embrace new cricket season
- 2 How well do you know the Gibson Library?
- 3 Committee and president appointed for Elsenham WI
- 4 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 5 Saffron Walden draw positives at Witham
- 6 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 7 Uttlesford new development could be triple the size of one refused
- 8 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 9 Delayed Local Plan sparks Uttlesford development fears
- 10 Solar farm application decision is deferred
Members of the public are advised not to approach him directly as he is need of medication.