Missing man from Manchester believed to be in Essex
- Credit: Archant
A MAN reported missing in Manchester is believed to be in Essex.
Paul Tyler was reported missing by staff at Tameside General Hospital in Greater Manchester on July 27.
Since that date it is believed the 24-year-old has travelled through West Yorkshire and North Yorkshire.
He is currently believed to be in the Essex area.
He is described as white, 6ft, of medium build with collar length brown spiky hair and a full set of facial growth.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Tyler was last seen wearing black trainer style hiking boots, blue jeans, a faded petrol blue hooded top and a cream arran cardigan.
Any sightings should be reported to Essex police on 101.
- 1 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 2 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 3 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 4 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 5 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100
- 6 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 7 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 8 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 9 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 10 George Peasgood doubling up at Paralympics with cycling selection following triathlon call
Members of the public are advised not to approach him directly as he is need of medication.