Missing man from Manchester believed to be in Essex
- Credit: Archant
A MAN reported missing in Manchester is believed to be in Essex.
Paul Tyler was reported missing by staff at Tameside General Hospital in Greater Manchester on July 27.
Since that date it is believed the 24-year-old has travelled through West Yorkshire and North Yorkshire.
He is currently believed to be in the Essex area.
He is described as white, 6ft, of medium build with collar length brown spiky hair and a full set of facial growth.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Tyler was last seen wearing black trainer style hiking boots, blue jeans, a faded petrol blue hooded top and a cream arran cardigan.
Any sightings should be reported to Essex police on 101.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 4 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 5 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 6 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 7 BID hears that shopping locally in Covid pandemic has helped Walden
- 8 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
Members of the public are advised not to approach him directly as he is need of medication.