MOD documents reveal UFO activity across Essex
THE latest batch of UFO documents to be released has revealed extra-terrestrial activity across Essex. The Ministry of Defence UFO files made available by the National Archive today (Monday August 17) record two incidents countywide. On Wednesday November
THE latest batch of UFO documents to be released has revealed extra-terrestrial activity across Essex.
The Ministry of Defence UFO files made available by the National Archive today (Monday August 17) record two incidents countywide.
On Wednesday November 15, 1995, one witness reported to Braintree Police Station that they had seen "one enormous flat oval-shaped object" over Hatfield Peveral.
The report also said the object had "no lights or markings other than an extreme bright light which shone to the ground" and that it made a "pulsating/vibrating noise but not that of a jet engine".
You may also want to watch:
The witness was reported to be "petrified" by what they had seen and refused to return to the site of the incident.
A similar sighting was reported in Clacton-on-Sea on November 28, 1994, when a witness saw a UFO which was "triangular in shape and of very large size". The vessel was silent, but had "two large, bright white lights" and was surrounded by "pulsating red lights". The UFO was reportedly travelling in the direction of Colchester.
- 1 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 2 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 3 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 4 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 5 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Thaxted - Carver Scout Group visit an Apache helicopter
- 9 County council commits to better deal for care workers
- 10 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
For more information about reported UFO sightings visit http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/