‘Money Doctor’ services launches in Uttlesford
Uttlesford Citizens Advice Bureau is launching a service to help people who want to reduce their monthly bills.
From next Wednesday, Money Doctor will give clients a financial health check-up, and look into areas like income maximisation, budgeting, switching utilities, saving techniques, managing credit and more.
Money Doctor offers appointments with advisers who can help with money-related questions, check you are not paying more than you need to for services, and help you to get a clearer picture of your monthly budget.
Uttlesford CAB manager Kate Robson said: “We hate the idea that people are paying more than they need to, and are confident our team will be able to help.
“If your financial health isn’t as good as it could be, you will then be in a better position to assess your options.
You may also want to watch:
“We are passionate about giving people the information they need to save them money and make the best choices for their financial long-term health.”
Clients should call 01799 618840 and ask for a Money Doctor appointment at the Saffron Walden office.
- 1 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 2 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 3 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 6 Robin Hood pantomime to celebrate Harlow Playhouse's 50th birthday this Christmas
- 7 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 8 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 9 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 10 'Not now, Bernard' - Children's concert to open Saffron Walden Symphony Orchestra's new season
Look out for three weeks of Money Doctor tweets, daily money-saving tips and facts at twitter.com/UttlesfordCAB