‘Money Doctor’ services launches in Uttlesford
Uttlesford Citizens Advice Bureau is launching a service to help people who want to reduce their monthly bills.
From next Wednesday, Money Doctor will give clients a financial health check-up, and look into areas like income maximisation, budgeting, switching utilities, saving techniques, managing credit and more.
Money Doctor offers appointments with advisers who can help with money-related questions, check you are not paying more than you need to for services, and help you to get a clearer picture of your monthly budget.
Uttlesford CAB manager Kate Robson said: “We hate the idea that people are paying more than they need to, and are confident our team will be able to help.
“If your financial health isn’t as good as it could be, you will then be in a better position to assess your options.
You may also want to watch:
“We are passionate about giving people the information they need to save them money and make the best choices for their financial long-term health.”
Clients should call 01799 618840 and ask for a Money Doctor appointment at the Saffron Walden office.
- 1 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 2 Saffron Walden young triathletes dominate at national qualifier
- 3 Tools collection is a huge success
- 4 District heroes named in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 5 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 6 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 7 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 8 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 9 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 10 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
Look out for three weeks of Money Doctor tweets, daily money-saving tips and facts at twitter.com/UttlesfordCAB