‘Money Doctor’ services launches in Uttlesford
Uttlesford Citizens Advice Bureau is launching a service to help people who want to reduce their monthly bills.
From next Wednesday, Money Doctor will give clients a financial health check-up, and look into areas like income maximisation, budgeting, switching utilities, saving techniques, managing credit and more.
Money Doctor offers appointments with advisers who can help with money-related questions, check you are not paying more than you need to for services, and help you to get a clearer picture of your monthly budget.
Uttlesford CAB manager Kate Robson said: “We hate the idea that people are paying more than they need to, and are confident our team will be able to help.
“If your financial health isn’t as good as it could be, you will then be in a better position to assess your options.
“We are passionate about giving people the information they need to save them money and make the best choices for their financial long-term health.”
Clients should call 01799 618840 and ask for a Money Doctor appointment at the Saffron Walden office.
- 1 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 2 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 3 Dog show for visitors and their four-legged friends at Gardens of Easton Lodge's June open day
- 4 Dane's 10 day walk home with only a backpack
- 5 School activities and sports in pictures
- 6 Uttlesford new development could be triple the size of one refused
- 7 Saffron Walden maze is refurbished
- 8 Post Office: change of location in Newport
- 9 Met Office weather: Yellow thunderstorm warning for East of England
- 10 Man in court over alleged 'fox-killing' during Puckeridge Hunt
Look out for three weeks of Money Doctor tweets, daily money-saving tips and facts at twitter.com/UttlesfordCAB