Motorcyclists who helped a fallen man might have key to finding missing Essex 82-year-old Gordon Wilson
- Credit: Archant
Two motorcyclists might be able to help in the search for Gordon Wilson, who went missing almost two weeks ago.
Officers looking for Mr Wilson, 82, of Leaden Roding, have received a possible sighting that he was seen in Halstead Road, Sible Hedingham, between 2pm and 4pm on Sunday, October 25 – the day he was last seen.
Braintree district commander Chief Inspector Richard Melton said: “Two motorcyclists and a pedestrian had stopped to help the man, who had fallen over.
“However he refused their help and continued walking in the direction of Sible Hedingham.
“We would like to speak to the bikers as they may have information that can help assist in the search for Mr Wilson.”
You may also want to watch:
They are asked to contact 101 urgently.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 5 Researchers collaborate with students in protein art project
- 6 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 7 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 8 English Touring Opera coming to Saffron Hall with rarely performed Handel opera
- 9 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 10 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes