Motorists to face overnight travel disruption on M11 near Stansted Airport
- Credit: Archant
Motorists travelling to and from Stansted Airport are being warned of travel disruption next week.
The Highways Agency is planning to shut the M11 between the M25 and Harlow for two nights, between 10pm and 5am, from Monday (January 25).
A diversion will be set via the M25 to the A10 and A414.
There will also be lane closures and a lower speed limit in place on the southbound M11 between Stansted Airport and Harlow for three nights, between 10pm and 6am, from Wednesday (January 27).
For two nights from Thursday (January 28), the northbound link road between the M11 and A120 at junction 8 and the Priory Wood roundabout will be closed from 10pm to 6am.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Highways England has traffic information on its website www.highways.gov.uk/traffic-information.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 5 Researchers collaborate with students in protein art project
- 6 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 7 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 8 English Touring Opera coming to Saffron Hall with rarely performed Handel opera
- 9 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 10 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes