Mum and daughter chronicle Covid-19 life
- Credit: Joanna Hancock
A mother and daughter from Littlebury have produced an album documenting how life in the parish changed during the first wave of the pandemic.
Joanna and Charlotte Hancock spoke to 107 households to produce the 250-page album of text and colour photos which updates the Parish of Littlebury Millennium Album.
It has been shared with Saffron Walden Museum's Community Archive, the Essex Record Office, and the Gibson Library.
Charlotte said: “During a very difficult time, it has been heartwarming to read how people have come together to support each other and our community and make the best of a bad situation.
"As a history student I have really enjoyed having the opportunity to record such relevant local history.
You may also want to watch:
"We would like to thank the Parish of Littlebury Millennium Society and all those who took part for their support for the project.”
To purchase a copy email Joanna at email@example.com
- 1 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 2 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 3 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 4 Essex county council deputy says he will stand for top job
- 5 Stroke at 27 - now teacher is giving something back
- 6 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 7 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 8 Essex recruiting on-call firefighters
- 9 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 10 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford