National Express East Anglia (NXEA) trains to run on revised timetable today (January 11)
ADVERSE weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) rail network today (Monday January 11).Once again NXEA is planning to operate a revised timetable during this time.NXEA will make every effort
ADVERSE weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) rail network today (Monday January 11).
Once again NXEA is planning to operate a revised timetable during this time.
NXEA will make every effort to run a normal Intercity service between Norwich and London Liverpool Street this morning, but short notice alterations/cancellations should be expected.
Trains between London Liverpool Street and Peterborough/Lowestoft will only run between Ipswich and Peterborough/Lowestoft. Passengers are advised to change trains at Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
Stansted Express services between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport will be streamlined and will run every 30 minutes throughout the day departing London Liverpool Street at 25 and 55 minutes past each hour, and departing Stansted Airport at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour. All services will call at Tottenham Hale, Harlow Town and Bishop's Stortford.
Other short-notice service alterations and cancellations may occur.
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 3 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 4 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 5 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 6 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 7 Coronavirus one year on: Stansted suffers 95% drop in passengers
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Actor Ray Winstone's video appeal helps double air ambulance's 'brick' sales
- 10 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
Please allow additional time for your journey and take extra care when travelling.
Further details can be found by using TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50 or by visiting the National Rail Enquiries website www.nationalrail.co.uk