National Express East Anglia (NXEA) trains to run on revised timetable today (January 11)
ADVERSE weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) rail network today (Monday January 11).Once again NXEA is planning to operate a revised timetable during this time.NXEA will make every effort
ADVERSE weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) rail network today (Monday January 11).
Once again NXEA is planning to operate a revised timetable during this time.
NXEA will make every effort to run a normal Intercity service between Norwich and London Liverpool Street this morning, but short notice alterations/cancellations should be expected.
Trains between London Liverpool Street and Peterborough/Lowestoft will only run between Ipswich and Peterborough/Lowestoft. Passengers are advised to change trains at Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
Stansted Express services between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport will be streamlined and will run every 30 minutes throughout the day departing London Liverpool Street at 25 and 55 minutes past each hour, and departing Stansted Airport at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour. All services will call at Tottenham Hale, Harlow Town and Bishop's Stortford.
Other short-notice service alterations and cancellations may occur.
- 1 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 7 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free
- 8 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 9 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 10 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
Please allow additional time for your journey and take extra care when travelling.
Further details can be found by using TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50 or by visiting the National Rail Enquiries website www.nationalrail.co.uk