National Express East Anglia (NXEA) trains to run on revised timetable today (January 11)
ADVERSE weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) rail network today (Monday January 11).Once again NXEA is planning to operate a revised timetable during this time.NXEA will make every effort
ADVERSE weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) rail network today (Monday January 11).
Once again NXEA is planning to operate a revised timetable during this time.
NXEA will make every effort to run a normal Intercity service between Norwich and London Liverpool Street this morning, but short notice alterations/cancellations should be expected.
Trains between London Liverpool Street and Peterborough/Lowestoft will only run between Ipswich and Peterborough/Lowestoft. Passengers are advised to change trains at Ipswich.
Stansted Express services between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport will be streamlined and will run every 30 minutes throughout the day departing London Liverpool Street at 25 and 55 minutes past each hour, and departing Stansted Airport at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour. All services will call at Tottenham Hale, Harlow Town and Bishop's Stortford.
Other short-notice service alterations and cancellations may occur.
- 1 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 2 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 3 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
- 4 Pictures: Hundreds take part in Saffron Walden Jubilee walk
- 5 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 6 SWCC girls U13 come close to victory
- 7 Saffron Walden triathlon a success as it returns to usual May date
- 8 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 9 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 10 The Railway Arms is North West Essex CAMRA Pub of the Year
Please allow additional time for your journey and take extra care when travelling.
Further details can be found by using TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50 or by visiting the National Rail Enquiries website www.nationalrail.co.uk