National Express East Anglia (NXEA) trains to run on revised timetable today (January 11)
ADVERSE weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) rail network today (Monday January 11).Once again NXEA is planning to operate a revised timetable during this time.NXEA will make every effort
ADVERSE weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the National Express East Anglia (NXEA) rail network today (Monday January 11).
Once again NXEA is planning to operate a revised timetable during this time.
NXEA will make every effort to run a normal Intercity service between Norwich and London Liverpool Street this morning, but short notice alterations/cancellations should be expected.
Trains between London Liverpool Street and Peterborough/Lowestoft will only run between Ipswich and Peterborough/Lowestoft. Passengers are advised to change trains at Ipswich.
Stansted Express services between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport will be streamlined and will run every 30 minutes throughout the day departing London Liverpool Street at 25 and 55 minutes past each hour, and departing Stansted Airport at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour. All services will call at Tottenham Hale, Harlow Town and Bishop's Stortford.
Other short-notice service alterations and cancellations may occur.
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 3 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 4 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 5 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 6 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 7 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 8 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 9 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 10 Person has died on railway tracks near Newport, say police
Please allow additional time for your journey and take extra care when travelling.
Further details can be found by using TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50 or by visiting the National Rail Enquiries website www.nationalrail.co.uk