National Express East Anglia: Weather update
NATIONAL Express East Anglia (NXEA) has been advised that the adverse weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the East Anglia network today (Friday January 8). To provide you with the best possible levels of service, National Expre
NATIONAL Express East Anglia (NXEA) has been advised that the adverse weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the East Anglia network today (Friday January 8).
To provide you with the best possible levels of service, National Express East Anglia is planning to operate a revised timetable throughout the day.
Friday January 8
NXEA will make every effort to run a normal Intercity service between Norwich and ondon Liverpool Street this morning, but short notice alterations / cancellations should be expected.
You may also want to watch:
Trains between London Liverpool Street and Peterborough / Lowestoft will only run between Ipswich and Peterborough / Lowestoft. Passengers are advised to change trains at Ipswich.
Stansted Express services between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport will be streamlined and will run every 30 minutes throughout the day departing London Liverpool Street at 25 and 55 minutes past each hour, and departing Stansted Airport at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour. All services will call at Tottenham Hale, Harlow Town and Bishops Stortford.
- 1 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free
- 7 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 8 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 9 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 10 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
Other short-notice service alterations and cancellations may occur
Please allow additional time for your journey and take extra care when travelling.
Further details can be found by using TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50 or by visiting the National Rail Enquiries website nationalrail.co.uk