Nearly New sale planned for Felsted Toddler Group
FELSTED Toddler Group has arranged a special sale to help save money for local parents and, at the same time, raise money for the group.
The sale is held twice a year and will primarily sell second-hand items for children aged zero to eight years.
Layla Andrews, Nearly New Sale Co-ordinator said: “There is always something for sale that you need and in these times of austerity it’s a great way to make the pennies go further.
“Volunteers who help out on the day get an even better deal with pre-sale shopping and a reduced seller rate.”
Homemade cakes, tea and coffee will be available to eat in or take away.
You may also want to watch:
Money raised from sale will help support the running of the playgroup and fund new toys, outings and events for the many local families who come along.
Jayne Reeve who is helping with the sale this year said: “Our cafe will give Dads and children somewhere to sit while Mum has a good look round all the great quality nearly new children’s clothes, toys, books and nursery equipment we sell for children age 0-8yrs”.
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 5 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 8 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
The sale will take place on Saturday March 16 from 10.30 - 12 noon in Foakes Hall.
Volunteers interested in helping out on the day can contact Layla Andrews at email@example.com or call 07948 050993.