Nearly New sale planned for Felsted Toddler Group
FELSTED Toddler Group has arranged a special sale to help save money for local parents and, at the same time, raise money for the group.
The sale is held twice a year and will primarily sell second-hand items for children aged zero to eight years.
Layla Andrews, Nearly New Sale Co-ordinator said: “There is always something for sale that you need and in these times of austerity it’s a great way to make the pennies go further.
“Volunteers who help out on the day get an even better deal with pre-sale shopping and a reduced seller rate.”
Homemade cakes, tea and coffee will be available to eat in or take away.
Money raised from sale will help support the running of the playgroup and fund new toys, outings and events for the many local families who come along.
Jayne Reeve who is helping with the sale this year said: “Our cafe will give Dads and children somewhere to sit while Mum has a good look round all the great quality nearly new children’s clothes, toys, books and nursery equipment we sell for children age 0-8yrs”.
- 1 4 inspirational women are celebrated in Newport
- 2 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 3 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 4 Hands-on archaeology, beacons and picnics: Platinum Jubilee
- 5 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
- 9 Silent auction, live music, collection: Ukraine support
- 10 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
The sale will take place on Saturday March 16 from 10.30 - 12 noon in Foakes Hall.
Volunteers interested in helping out on the day can contact Layla Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07948 050993.