New activities set up for Uttlesford's youth
A RANGE of new activities for young people in Saffron Walden have been organised by the Uttlesford School Sport Partnership. Cheerleading sessions at the RA Butler Primary School start on Thursday September 17. Training for children aged six to 11 runs
A RANGE of new activities for young people in Saffron Walden have been organised by the Uttlesford School Sport Partnership.
Cheerleading sessions at the RA Butler Primary School start on Thursday September 17. Training for children aged six to 11 runs from 4pm to 5pm and for 11 to 18-year-olds from 5.30pm to 7pm. To reserve your place contact www.danceandcheer49.co.uk or call 07971 219928.
A 10-week fencing course at Saffron Walden County High School starts at 10am on Saturday September 12. To give it a try call Fiona on 07792 440437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Triathlon training starts at Friends' School on Saturday September 12 and runs from 10am to noon. To reserve your place email email@example.com or call Derek on 07768 555106.
You may also want to watch:
Children aged from nine to 15 can learn netball at Dame Bradbury's School on Mondays. Sessions for children in years four to six run from 5.15pm to 6.15pm and for years seven to 10 from 6.30pm to 8pm. Contact Lorraine by email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Budding athletes can get all the training they need in the sports hall at Saffron Walden County High School starting on Friday September 18. A session for children aged nine and 10 runs from 4.30pm to 5.30pm and for 11 and 12 years olds, from 5.30pm to 7pm. Email Graham at email@example.com to book a place.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 5 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 8 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 9 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
Saffron Walden Golf Club is running subsidised coaching sessions on Saturday mornings for both boys and girls. For details contact David Cox on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01799 522786.