New exhibition of winning photos at Saffron Walden library
- Credit: Archant
Winning photographs, prints and portraits will be exhibited in Saffron Walden Library this month (until October 29).
It will showcase the Saffron Walden Camera Club’s annual competition entries in five categories, which were marked by an independent judge – first, second, third, and highly commended pictures will be available to see.
Peter Riding, from the community group Saffron Walden Initiative, opened the exhibition and presented the photographers with certificates and trophies.
This year Paul Guyver won colour prints, Clive Downes won portraits and digital images, and Garry Crompton came first in black and white prints and portfolios.
Photographers meet fortnightly from May to September on a Friday evening, and the club welcomes all abilities.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, visit www.saffronwaldencc.co.uk.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 5 Researchers collaborate with students in protein art project
- 6 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 7 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 8 English Touring Opera coming to Saffron Hall with rarely performed Handel opera
- 9 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 10 Runners raise more than £1,500 for Accuro in west Essex