New health walk launched in Felsted
A NEW, free health walk is being added to Uttlesford District Council’s walking programme.
The first walk takes place on Monday (December 10) and will then take place every Monday morning (except Bank Holidays) at 10.30am. Walkers should meet in the car park next to Lindsells Post Office, Station Road, Felsted.
The walk is free of charge and covers distances of three-plus miles. There is no need to book in advance.
Paul Goddard, health walk co-ordinator, said: “At your first walk we will ask you to fill in a simple health questionnaire, so please arrive 15 minutes before the walk is due to start.”
Some routes may be grassy, muddy, slippery and uneven so walkers are advised to wear appropriate footwear and clothing for all weather conditions.
You may also want to watch:
For further information, contact Mr Goddard on 01799 510585 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 6 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 8 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 9 New development plan for former Friends' School
- 10 Council leader continues fight against Stansted expansion