New health walk launched in Felsted
A NEW, free health walk is being added to Uttlesford District Council’s walking programme.
The first walk takes place on Monday (December 10) and will then take place every Monday morning (except Bank Holidays) at 10.30am. Walkers should meet in the car park next to Lindsells Post Office, Station Road, Felsted.
The walk is free of charge and covers distances of three-plus miles. There is no need to book in advance.
Paul Goddard, health walk co-ordinator, said: “At your first walk we will ask you to fill in a simple health questionnaire, so please arrive 15 minutes before the walk is due to start.”
Some routes may be grassy, muddy, slippery and uneven so walkers are advised to wear appropriate footwear and clothing for all weather conditions.
You may also want to watch:
For further information, contact Mr Goddard on 01799 510585 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 2 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 3 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 4 Town council backs new support club
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list