New health walk launched in Felsted
A NEW, free health walk is being added to Uttlesford District Council’s walking programme.
The first walk takes place on Monday (December 10) and will then take place every Monday morning (except Bank Holidays) at 10.30am. Walkers should meet in the car park next to Lindsells Post Office, Station Road, Felsted.
The walk is free of charge and covers distances of three-plus miles. There is no need to book in advance.
Paul Goddard, health walk co-ordinator, said: “At your first walk we will ask you to fill in a simple health questionnaire, so please arrive 15 minutes before the walk is due to start.”
Some routes may be grassy, muddy, slippery and uneven so walkers are advised to wear appropriate footwear and clothing for all weather conditions.
You may also want to watch:
For further information, contact Mr Goddard on 01799 510585 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 NCTJ staff raise more than £7,000 for journalism bursary
- 3 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 4 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 5 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 6 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 7 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 8 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 9 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 10 Church praises members for 'fantastic' Harvest Time generosity