New Lidl store for Braintree creates new jobs
A NEW budget supermarket opens in Braintree next week – creating almost 20 new jobs. As part of a UK-wide expansion programme, Lidl opens the new store on Rayne Road on Thursday March 11 at 8am. The company boasts of providing residents from Braintree and
A NEW budget supermarket opens in Braintree next week - creating almost 20 new jobs.
As part of a UK-wide expansion programme, Lidl opens the new store on Rayne Road on Thursday March 11 at 8am.
The company boasts of providing residents from Braintree and the surrounding areas with quality products at the lowest prices. Fresh bread, fruit and vegetables and meat and poultry are delivered to the store daily.
Marco Ivone of Lidl said: "Our customers trust us to offer them high quality products at the lowest prices.
You may also want to watch:
"The new Braintree store not only offers a value for money shopping experience to local residents but has also created 16 new jobs, which is positive news in the current economic climate."
Opening bargains include a satellite navigation system reduced from �149.99 to �79.99, and a 24-pair show cupboard reduced from �49.99 to �24.99.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 3 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 4 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 5 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 6 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 7 Pets' Corner: Ben Fogle's plea over Bonfire Night
- 8 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 9 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 10 5 of the best wedding venues in Essex
On the opening day itself there will a free raffle where five customers have the opportunity to win �100 worth of Lidl vouchers each, as well as a limited number of free goody bags handed out prior to the opening.