New Lidl store for Braintree creates new jobs
A NEW budget supermarket opens in Braintree next week – creating almost 20 new jobs. As part of a UK-wide expansion programme, Lidl opens the new store on Rayne Road on Thursday March 11 at 8am. The company boasts of providing residents from Braintree and
A NEW budget supermarket opens in Braintree next week - creating almost 20 new jobs.
As part of a UK-wide expansion programme, Lidl opens the new store on Rayne Road on Thursday March 11 at 8am.
The company boasts of providing residents from Braintree and the surrounding areas with quality products at the lowest prices. Fresh bread, fruit and vegetables and meat and poultry are delivered to the store daily.
Marco Ivone of Lidl said: "Our customers trust us to offer them high quality products at the lowest prices.
You may also want to watch:
"The new Braintree store not only offers a value for money shopping experience to local residents but has also created 16 new jobs, which is positive news in the current economic climate."
Opening bargains include a satellite navigation system reduced from �149.99 to �79.99, and a 24-pair show cupboard reduced from �49.99 to �24.99.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 4 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 5 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 10 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
On the opening day itself there will a free raffle where five customers have the opportunity to win �100 worth of Lidl vouchers each, as well as a limited number of free goody bags handed out prior to the opening.