New Lidl store for Braintree creates new jobs
A NEW budget supermarket opens in Braintree next week – creating almost 20 new jobs. As part of a UK-wide expansion programme, Lidl opens the new store on Rayne Road on Thursday March 11 at 8am. The company boasts of providing residents from Braintree and
A NEW budget supermarket opens in Braintree next week - creating almost 20 new jobs.
As part of a UK-wide expansion programme, Lidl opens the new store on Rayne Road on Thursday March 11 at 8am.
The company boasts of providing residents from Braintree and the surrounding areas with quality products at the lowest prices. Fresh bread, fruit and vegetables and meat and poultry are delivered to the store daily.
Marco Ivone of Lidl said: "Our customers trust us to offer them high quality products at the lowest prices.
You may also want to watch:
"The new Braintree store not only offers a value for money shopping experience to local residents but has also created 16 new jobs, which is positive news in the current economic climate."
Opening bargains include a satellite navigation system reduced from �149.99 to �79.99, and a 24-pair show cupboard reduced from �49.99 to �24.99.
- 1 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Spurs partnership with Walden clubs is a first in UK
- 4 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 5 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 6 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 7 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100
- 8 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 9 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
On the opening day itself there will a free raffle where five customers have the opportunity to win �100 worth of Lidl vouchers each, as well as a limited number of free goody bags handed out prior to the opening.