New Lidl store for Braintree creates new jobs
A NEW budget supermarket opens in Braintree next week – creating almost 20 new jobs. As part of a UK-wide expansion programme, Lidl opens the new store on Rayne Road on Thursday March 11 at 8am. The company boasts of providing residents from Braintree and
A NEW budget supermarket opens in Braintree next week - creating almost 20 new jobs.
As part of a UK-wide expansion programme, Lidl opens the new store on Rayne Road on Thursday March 11 at 8am.
The company boasts of providing residents from Braintree and the surrounding areas with quality products at the lowest prices. Fresh bread, fruit and vegetables and meat and poultry are delivered to the store daily.
Marco Ivone of Lidl said: "Our customers trust us to offer them high quality products at the lowest prices.
You may also want to watch:
"The new Braintree store not only offers a value for money shopping experience to local residents but has also created 16 new jobs, which is positive news in the current economic climate."
Opening bargains include a satellite navigation system reduced from �149.99 to �79.99, and a 24-pair show cupboard reduced from �49.99 to �24.99.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 6 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
On the opening day itself there will a free raffle where five customers have the opportunity to win �100 worth of Lidl vouchers each, as well as a limited number of free goody bags handed out prior to the opening.