New Lidl store for Braintree creates new jobs
A NEW budget supermarket opens in Braintree next week – creating almost 20 new jobs. As part of a UK-wide expansion programme, Lidl opens the new store on Rayne Road on Thursday March 11 at 8am. The company boasts of providing residents from Braintree and
A NEW budget supermarket opens in Braintree next week - creating almost 20 new jobs.
As part of a UK-wide expansion programme, Lidl opens the new store on Rayne Road on Thursday March 11 at 8am.
The company boasts of providing residents from Braintree and the surrounding areas with quality products at the lowest prices. Fresh bread, fruit and vegetables and meat and poultry are delivered to the store daily.
Marco Ivone of Lidl said: "Our customers trust us to offer them high quality products at the lowest prices.
"The new Braintree store not only offers a value for money shopping experience to local residents but has also created 16 new jobs, which is positive news in the current economic climate."
Opening bargains include a satellite navigation system reduced from �149.99 to �79.99, and a 24-pair show cupboard reduced from �49.99 to �24.99.
- 1 Delayed 350 homes development approved
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 6 Suffocating plants to be stripped out: Jubilee Pond makeover
- 7 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 8 Flashmob choir, free lessons: Latest Ukraine support
- 9 Saffron Walden girls enjoy first festival outing
- 10 e-comics and creative writing help from Essex libraries
On the opening day itself there will a free raffle where five customers have the opportunity to win �100 worth of Lidl vouchers each, as well as a limited number of free goody bags handed out prior to the opening.