New Ryanair route from Stansted Airport announced
UNIVERSITY students look set to be the main winners after budget airline Ryanair launched a new route to Germany this week.
Stansted Airport will be connected to Leipzig five times a week from November and Ryanair sales and marketing director Maria Macken said that links to city’s university, one of the oldest in the world, should not be underestimated.
“Although Ryanair does not have a generic demographic, we do hope that students from both countries will think about using the route, either for studying or in-between terms.
“Germany is always popular with our customers and with that demand in mind we are delighted to be opening up this brand new route.”
Flights will start at �27.99 and be available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
You may also want to watch:
Leipzeig has a population of 520,000 people and is the second largest city in the Saxony region. See ryanair.com for details.
- 1 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 2 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 5 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 6 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 7 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 8 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler