New Salvation Army shop opens in Saffron Walden
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers will have a new place to browse after a charity branch opened in Saffron Walden.
Doors to the Salvation Army shop, on Hill Street, opened on Monday.
Captain Carol Baker, minister of the branch of the organisation, was delighted.
She said: “The first day went really well. We were really pleased, nearly all day we had people come in to browse. It was excellent.”
The shop is open from 9.30am-4pm from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays it is open from 9.30am-12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
To donate items or for volunteering opportunities, call 07582 637015.
- 1 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 2 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 3 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 4 Lockdown easing: Saffron Walden Museum to reopen on May 20
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 Lana's efforts help to feed the community
- 7 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections