New Salvation Army shop opens in Saffron Walden
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers will have a new place to browse after a charity branch opened in Saffron Walden.
Doors to the Salvation Army shop, on Hill Street, opened on Monday.
Captain Carol Baker, minister of the branch of the organisation, was delighted.
She said: “The first day went really well. We were really pleased, nearly all day we had people come in to browse. It was excellent.”
The shop is open from 9.30am-4pm from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays it is open from 9.30am-12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
To donate items or for volunteering opportunities, call 07582 637015.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 3 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 6 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 7 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 8 Victorian Horses and riders wow at Audley End event
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September