New stops for Uttlesford Buffy Playbus
- Credit: Archant
Three new stops have been added to a revised Uttlesford Buffy Bus timetable this term.
The playbus makes 15 stops a week, providing early years’ activities for pre-school children and their carers in rural and isolated communities.
It has a new stop on Thursday at Watch House Green, Felsted from 11am-12.30pm.
And there are two new stops on Friday: at Finchingfield Road, Great Sampford from 9.20-10.30am; and at The Bell Inn, Wendens Ambo from 1.30-3pm.
Organisers suggest a donation of £2 for a child and £3 for a family (more than one child) for each Playbus session.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the playbus, visit buffybus.com or call 01799 01799 522130.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 4 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 5 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 6 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 7 BID hears that shopping locally in Covid pandemic has helped Walden
- 8 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
• Saffron Walden, Cromwell Road – 9.15am-10.30am
• Great Chesterford, Jacksons Lane – 11am-12.15pm
• Carver Barracks - 1.30pm – 3pm
• Hatfield Heath, The Heath – 9.30am-11am
• Takeley, Station House – 11.30am-12.30pm
• Thaxted, Bardfield Road – 1.45pm-3pm
• Newport, Cherry Garden Lane – 9.15am-10.30am
• Stansted, Walson Way, Forest Hall Park – 11am-12.30pm
• Elsenham, De Mandeville Road – 1.30pm-3pm
• Little Dunmow, Baynard Avenue, Flitch Green – 9.15am-10.45am
• Felsted, Watch House Green – 11am-12.30pm
• Takeley, Warwick Road, Little Canfield – 1.30pm-3pm
• Great Sampford, Finchingfield Road – 9.20am-10.30am
• Ashdon, Church Fields – 11am-12.30pm
• Wendens Ambo, Bell Inn car park – 1.30pm-3pm