New, unique weight loss course in Uttlesford
A NEW weight-loss course with the aim of rebuilding and renewing people’s motivations is starting later this month.
This week is statistically the most likely time for people to give up on the diets they started for the New Year.
‘Weight off Your Mind’ is a six-week course run by local trainer Helen Payne.
Helen said: “The course enables people to look at the fundamental reasons as to why they overeat – it’s a long term solution to weight gain.
“It is not a diet and participants are not weighed, instead it equips people with the tools and insights to understand their motivations and behaviour.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a great opportunity for people to start to really understand the underlying reasons as to why they overeat and to take the first steps in instigating real change in their lives.”
The course, which has never been available to the public before, starts on January 28 and runs on Fridays from noon to 2pm at the Guildhall in Thaxted. It costs �10 per session.
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
For more information or to book a place call Helen on 07714 209 384.