New, unique weight loss course in Uttlesford
A NEW weight-loss course with the aim of rebuilding and renewing people’s motivations is starting later this month.
This week is statistically the most likely time for people to give up on the diets they started for the New Year.
‘Weight off Your Mind’ is a six-week course run by local trainer Helen Payne.
Helen said: “The course enables people to look at the fundamental reasons as to why they overeat – it’s a long term solution to weight gain.
“It is not a diet and participants are not weighed, instead it equips people with the tools and insights to understand their motivations and behaviour.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a great opportunity for people to start to really understand the underlying reasons as to why they overeat and to take the first steps in instigating real change in their lives.”
The course, which has never been available to the public before, starts on January 28 and runs on Fridays from noon to 2pm at the Guildhall in Thaxted. It costs �10 per session.
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 More than 17,000 Uttlesford pensioners claim cash to help heat their homes
- 9 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
- 10 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
For more information or to book a place call Helen on 07714 209 384.