New, unique weight loss course in Uttlesford
A NEW weight-loss course with the aim of rebuilding and renewing people’s motivations is starting later this month.
This week is statistically the most likely time for people to give up on the diets they started for the New Year.
‘Weight off Your Mind’ is a six-week course run by local trainer Helen Payne.
Helen said: “The course enables people to look at the fundamental reasons as to why they overeat – it’s a long term solution to weight gain.
“It is not a diet and participants are not weighed, instead it equips people with the tools and insights to understand their motivations and behaviour.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a great opportunity for people to start to really understand the underlying reasons as to why they overeat and to take the first steps in instigating real change in their lives.”
The course, which has never been available to the public before, starts on January 28 and runs on Fridays from noon to 2pm at the Guildhall in Thaxted. It costs �10 per session.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 9 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
For more information or to book a place call Helen on 07714 209 384.