New, unique weight loss course in Uttlesford
A NEW weight-loss course with the aim of rebuilding and renewing people’s motivations is starting later this month.
This week is statistically the most likely time for people to give up on the diets they started for the New Year.
‘Weight off Your Mind’ is a six-week course run by local trainer Helen Payne.
Helen said: “The course enables people to look at the fundamental reasons as to why they overeat – it’s a long term solution to weight gain.
“It is not a diet and participants are not weighed, instead it equips people with the tools and insights to understand their motivations and behaviour.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a great opportunity for people to start to really understand the underlying reasons as to why they overeat and to take the first steps in instigating real change in their lives.”
The course, which has never been available to the public before, starts on January 28 and runs on Fridays from noon to 2pm at the Guildhall in Thaxted. It costs �10 per session.
- 1 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 2 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 3 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 4 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 5 District council urged to cancel investment
- 6 Footpath sign that points to wall is likened to Harry Potter book
- 7 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 8 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 9 Council leader 'will not seek re-election'
- 10 High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'
For more information or to book a place call Helen on 07714 209 384.