New, unique weight loss course in Uttlesford
A NEW weight-loss course with the aim of rebuilding and renewing people’s motivations is starting later this month.
This week is statistically the most likely time for people to give up on the diets they started for the New Year.
‘Weight off Your Mind’ is a six-week course run by local trainer Helen Payne.
Helen said: “The course enables people to look at the fundamental reasons as to why they overeat – it’s a long term solution to weight gain.
“It is not a diet and participants are not weighed, instead it equips people with the tools and insights to understand their motivations and behaviour.
“This is a great opportunity for people to start to really understand the underlying reasons as to why they overeat and to take the first steps in instigating real change in their lives.”
The course, which has never been available to the public before, starts on January 28 and runs on Fridays from noon to 2pm at the Guildhall in Thaxted. It costs �10 per session.
- 1 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 2 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 3 Driver shortage leaves Walden pupil without school transport
- 4 Data reveals distracted drivers repeatedly caught in Essex
- 5 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted
- 6 Plans for 18 houses in Countryside Protection Zone near Stansted Airport
- 7 Police appeals into two Uttlesford incidents
- 8 easyJet: 'We don't have plans for more routes from Stansted'
- 9 Essex: More Electric Vehicles needed to meet goals
- 10 Saffron Walden youngsters show grit in defeat to Wymondham
For more information or to book a place call Helen on 07714 209 384.