New Uttlesford Buffy Playbus timetable
ORGANISERS of the Uttlesford-based Buffy Playbus have released their latest timetable.
Although a full schedule, times have remained largely similar to previous months and there are currently no plans in place for a second vehicle to be added to the fleet.
Organiser Rosie Juhl said: “The timetable is as it was last year because we have been lobbied by so many parents to keep their stops – so we are sticking for the moment.
“The Playbus forms such a valuable part of communities that we recognise their needs, it would be great to have another bus but as our resources are stretched so thinly it is not on the cards at this present time.”
The timetable is as follows:
You may also want to watch:
Monday – Saffron Walden Cromwell Road 9.15am – 10.30am, Great Chesterford Jacksons Lane 11am – 12.15pm, Carver Barracks 1.30pm – 3pm.
Tuesday – Hatfield Heath The Heath 9.30am – 11am, Takeley Station House 11.30am – 12.30pm, Thaxted Bardfield Road 1.45pm – 3pm.
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 6 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 7 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 8 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 10 Things to do in June - from open gardens to live music and dancing
Wednesday – Newport Station Car Park 9.15am – 10.30am, Rickling Village Green 11am – 12.15pm, Stansted Forest Hall 1.30pm – 3pm.
Thursday – Flitch Green Baynard Avenue 9.15am – 10.45am, Great Dunmow Layby Stortford Road 11.15am – 12.30pm, Carver Barracks 1.45pm – 3pm.
Friday – Saffron Walden Sheds Lane 9am – 10.30am, Hadstock Village Green 11am – 12.15pm, Radwinter East View Close 1.30pm – 3pm.
DOES Uttlesford need a second Buffy Playbus? How does it help communities? E-mail your comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com