New Uttlesford Buffy Playbus timetable
ORGANISERS of the Uttlesford-based Buffy Playbus have released their latest timetable.
Although a full schedule, times have remained largely similar to previous months and there are currently no plans in place for a second vehicle to be added to the fleet.
Organiser Rosie Juhl said: “The timetable is as it was last year because we have been lobbied by so many parents to keep their stops – so we are sticking for the moment.
“The Playbus forms such a valuable part of communities that we recognise their needs, it would be great to have another bus but as our resources are stretched so thinly it is not on the cards at this present time.”
The timetable is as follows:
Monday – Saffron Walden Cromwell Road 9.15am – 10.30am, Great Chesterford Jacksons Lane 11am – 12.15pm, Carver Barracks 1.30pm – 3pm.
Tuesday – Hatfield Heath The Heath 9.30am – 11am, Takeley Station House 11.30am – 12.30pm, Thaxted Bardfield Road 1.45pm – 3pm.
- 1 Delayed 350 homes development approved
- 2 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 Flashmob choir, free lessons: Latest Ukraine support
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 7 Suffocating plants to be stripped out: Jubilee Pond makeover
- 8 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 10 e-comics and creative writing help from Essex libraries
Wednesday – Newport Station Car Park 9.15am – 10.30am, Rickling Village Green 11am – 12.15pm, Stansted Forest Hall 1.30pm – 3pm.
Thursday – Flitch Green Baynard Avenue 9.15am – 10.45am, Great Dunmow Layby Stortford Road 11.15am – 12.30pm, Carver Barracks 1.45pm – 3pm.
Friday – Saffron Walden Sheds Lane 9am – 10.30am, Hadstock Village Green 11am – 12.15pm, Radwinter East View Close 1.30pm – 3pm.
DOES Uttlesford need a second Buffy Playbus? How does it help communities? E-mail your comments to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org