New winter sun and ski destinations from Stansted Airport
DESPITE the days becoming shorter and the nights turning chilly, there s good news for those looking to escape the gloom of the British winter. Six airlines have announced 10 new sun and ski destinations from Stansted this winter, offering more choice for
DESPITE the days becoming shorter and the nights turning chilly, there's good news for those looking to escape the gloom of the British winter.
Six airlines have announced 10 new sun and ski destinations from Stansted this winter, offering more choice for passengers.
EasyJet is launching its first new route from Stansted for two years with a twice weekly service to Fueteventura while Ryanair has announced new routes to both Norway and Spain. Blue Air has new routes to Romania and Greece,
Turkish Airlines is flying to Istanbul Sabihagokcen and Iceland Express is back with flights to its home country. On the ski scene Snowjet, a charter service operated by Titan Airways, is flying to Switzerland and France from Stansted this year.
You may also want to watch:
Stansted's commercial and development director, Nick Barton, said: "Despite these challenging times for the aviation industry, the launch of these new routes just shows what our airline partners can do as they adapt to the changing market conditions and continue to thrive by offering the passenger what they want - value for money and improved choice.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 4 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 5 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 10 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come