Newport: Thanks to Good Samaritans who came to jogger’s aid
THROUGH your newspaper, I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to the couple who came to help me when I fell while out jogging near Newport on Thursday.
I sprained my wrist and split my nose badly which bled profusely, and they very kindly drove me to the surgery for patching up.
I’m sorry, I should have asked your names so I could thank you properly, but I think I was a bit dazed. Thank you so much for your help.
It is good to know there are people like yourselves who will put themselves out to help a stranger.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 4 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 5 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 6 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 7 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 8 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road