Newport: Thanks to Good Samaritans who came to jogger’s aid
THROUGH your newspaper, I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to the couple who came to help me when I fell while out jogging near Newport on Thursday.
I sprained my wrist and split my nose badly which bled profusely, and they very kindly drove me to the surgery for patching up.
I’m sorry, I should have asked your names so I could thank you properly, but I think I was a bit dazed. Thank you so much for your help.
It is good to know there are people like yourselves who will put themselves out to help a stranger.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 4 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 7 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 8 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021