NHS West Essex ask for public feedback on local health services
NHS West Essex is encouraging people to give feedback on local health services.
Comment cards giving people the opportunity to express their feelings about services, give compliments and raise concerns are now available.
Lead for Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Quality with NHS West Essex, Sheona Johnson, said: “We hope that peoples’ experience of local health services was a positive one but we also appreciate that sometimes things do not go to plan.
“We are keen to gather comments, good or bad, about our local health services such as GPs, local hospitals, dentists and pharmacists.”
She added: “We value your feedback. Your experiences will help us improve existing services and influence our future plans to benefit the health needs of people across west Essex.”
Cards can be downloaded from the NHS West Essex website westessexpct.nhs.uk. Click on the ‘Tell us About Your Experience’ link.
- 1 How Malcolm's work is having an impact in Uttlesford
- 2 Fears that Covid may cause Essex hospital staffing to get ‘very difficult’
- 3 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 4 Vandals thought to have targeted around 30 vehicles in 'keying' spree
- 5 Teen arrested after alleged disturbance inside Saffron Walden Costcutter
- 6 School pictures: Maths workshops for parents and a museum visit
- 7 Delighted Walden photography winner unveils her new business
- 8 Cliff Parisi on Call the Midwife's 10th Christmas special
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Uttlesford councillors hope to reduce emissions and fuel poverty with new plan