NHS West Essex ask for public feedback on local health services
NHS West Essex is encouraging people to give feedback on local health services.
Comment cards giving people the opportunity to express their feelings about services, give compliments and raise concerns are now available.
Lead for Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Quality with NHS West Essex, Sheona Johnson, said: “We hope that peoples’ experience of local health services was a positive one but we also appreciate that sometimes things do not go to plan.
“We are keen to gather comments, good or bad, about our local health services such as GPs, local hospitals, dentists and pharmacists.”
She added: “We value your feedback. Your experiences will help us improve existing services and influence our future plans to benefit the health needs of people across west Essex.”
You may also want to watch:
Cards can be downloaded from the NHS West Essex website westessexpct.nhs.uk. Click on the ‘Tell us About Your Experience’ link.
- 1 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 2 Thaxted Gardening and Craft Show winners revealed
- 3 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 4 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 5 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 6 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 7 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 8 Saffron Striders take advantage of late summer warmth to stretch their legs far and wide
- 9 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 10 'Do you enjoy singing and making new friends?' - Church holding taster session for its junior choir