NHS West Essex ask for public feedback on local health services
NHS West Essex is encouraging people to give feedback on local health services.
Comment cards giving people the opportunity to express their feelings about services, give compliments and raise concerns are now available.
Lead for Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Quality with NHS West Essex, Sheona Johnson, said: “We hope that peoples’ experience of local health services was a positive one but we also appreciate that sometimes things do not go to plan.
“We are keen to gather comments, good or bad, about our local health services such as GPs, local hospitals, dentists and pharmacists.”
She added: “We value your feedback. Your experiences will help us improve existing services and influence our future plans to benefit the health needs of people across west Essex.”
You may also want to watch:
Cards can be downloaded from the NHS West Essex website westessexpct.nhs.uk. Click on the ‘Tell us About Your Experience’ link.
- 1 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 2 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 3 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 4 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 6 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 7 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 8 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire