NHS West Essex ask for public feedback on local health services
NHS West Essex is encouraging people to give feedback on local health services.
Comment cards giving people the opportunity to express their feelings about services, give compliments and raise concerns are now available.
Lead for Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Quality with NHS West Essex, Sheona Johnson, said: “We hope that peoples’ experience of local health services was a positive one but we also appreciate that sometimes things do not go to plan.
“We are keen to gather comments, good or bad, about our local health services such as GPs, local hospitals, dentists and pharmacists.”
She added: “We value your feedback. Your experiences will help us improve existing services and influence our future plans to benefit the health needs of people across west Essex.”
You may also want to watch:
Cards can be downloaded from the NHS West Essex website westessexpct.nhs.uk. Click on the ‘Tell us About Your Experience’ link.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 4 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 5 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 10 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come