NHS West Essex launches monthly e-newsletter
A MONTHLY e-newsletter is being launched by NHS West Essex. We-news features news and information about NHS West Essex and local health services, raising the profile of the organisation in the community and highlighting its work, achievements and local
A MONTHLY e-newsletter is being launched by NHS West Essex.
'We-news' features news and information about NHS West Essex and local health services, raising the profile of the organisation in the community and highlighting its work, achievements and local health campaigns.
The first edition features the Choose Well campaign and health advice for the festive season.
NHS West Essex Director of Corporate Services, Leigh Fleming, said: "We hope that many local people will sign up to receive our new e-newsletter which will keep them informed about local health issues.
You may also want to watch:
"There are many messages that we want to get out to the public - including the latest situation with swine flu and the vaccination programme."
She added: "An emailed newsletter is an ideal, immediate and cost-effective way to spread the word about NHS West Essex and our work and to let people know what is going on in their local area."
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 6 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 7 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 8 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 9 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 10 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
NHS West Essex already produces a weekly internal e-newsletter, 'We-brief', which is circulated by email to every member of staff.
The public 'We-news' newsletter is available to anyone who registers their email address via the home page of the NHS West Essex website at www.westessexpct.nhs.uk
The first edition of 'We-news' will be published on Wednesday December 16.