NHS West Essex launches monthly e-newsletter
A MONTHLY e-newsletter is being launched by NHS West Essex. We-news features news and information about NHS West Essex and local health services, raising the profile of the organisation in the community and highlighting its work, achievements and local
A MONTHLY e-newsletter is being launched by NHS West Essex.
'We-news' features news and information about NHS West Essex and local health services, raising the profile of the organisation in the community and highlighting its work, achievements and local health campaigns.
The first edition features the Choose Well campaign and health advice for the festive season.
NHS West Essex Director of Corporate Services, Leigh Fleming, said: "We hope that many local people will sign up to receive our new e-newsletter which will keep them informed about local health issues.
"There are many messages that we want to get out to the public - including the latest situation with swine flu and the vaccination programme."
She added: "An emailed newsletter is an ideal, immediate and cost-effective way to spread the word about NHS West Essex and our work and to let people know what is going on in their local area."
- 1 Delayed 350 homes development approved
- 2 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 3 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 4 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 5 Flashmob choir, free lessons: Latest Ukraine support
- 6 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 7 Suffocating plants to be stripped out: Jubilee Pond makeover
- 8 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 9 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 e-comics and creative writing help from Essex libraries
NHS West Essex already produces a weekly internal e-newsletter, 'We-brief', which is circulated by email to every member of staff.
The public 'We-news' newsletter is available to anyone who registers their email address via the home page of the NHS West Essex website at www.westessexpct.nhs.uk
The first edition of 'We-news' will be published on Wednesday December 16.