NXEA's Stansted Airport Station Scores 100 Per Cent In Mystery Shopper Survey
NATIONAL Express East Anglia s Stansted Airport station has been rated 100 per cent for customer service, cleanliness and information provision following a recent mystery shopper survey.All stations are assessed for customer service and quality standards
NATIONAL Express East Anglia's Stansted Airport station has been rated 100 per cent for customer service, cleanliness and information provision following a recent mystery shopper survey.
All stations are assessed for customer service and quality standards on a regular basis by mystery shoppers who visit stations and experience the service as any member of the public would.
The mystery shoppers rate the provision of customer service and cleanliness in all parts of the station, as well as assessing the quality of public address announcements and information provided.
Last year National Express East Anglia appointed a new team of locally-based station managers at key stations throughout their network, including Stansted Airport, to help provide a better focus on customer service.
You may also want to watch:
Since these changes were instigated improvements have been made at Stansted Airport station with regard to customer service, station presentation and information provision, including improvements to the public address system.
Customers at Stansted Airport should expect to see further improvements in 2011 when 120 new carriages are introduced on Stansted Airport and Cambridge to Liverpool Street services.
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
Keel Pagdin National Express East Anglia's manager at Stansted Airport said: "Our team at Stansted Airport are delighted by the perfect score they have achieved in the latest Mystery Shopper Survey.
"Over the last year we've redoubled our efforts to improve the service we offer our customers and we hope to improve standards still further in the future.
"I'm pleased that our customers at Stansted Airport will be amongst the first to benefit when we introduce 120 new carriages on our network in 2011.