One-derful response to St Clare Hospice’s Onesie Week!
- Credit: Archant
Young and old came together as one to support St Clare Hospice’s annual Onesie Week.
Schoolchildren, workmates and Brownies were among those who proved they love to lounge by wearing their snuggly sleepwear to raise funds for the Hastingwood-based charity.
Even the hospice’s fundraising team spent the day in their onesies.
St Clare community fundraiser James Barber said: “It was wonderful to see so many people of all ages wearing their onesies in support of the Hospice – they are so comfy that it was a shame to take them off at the end of the day!”
He added: “We would like to thank everyone who took part in this fun event to raise money for St Clare.”
You may also want to watch:
Those taking part from the Uttlesford included Great Dunmow Primary School, Nursery on the Heath at Hatfield Heath, Bentfield Primary School in Stansted, 1st Newport Brownies, and Pace Health Club at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Stansted Airport.
- 1 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 2 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 3 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 6 Robin Hood pantomime to celebrate Harlow Playhouse's 50th birthday this Christmas
- 7 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 8 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 9 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 10 'Not now, Bernard' - Children's concert to open Saffron Walden Symphony Orchestra's new season