One-derful response to St Clare Hospice’s Onesie Week!
- Credit: Archant
Young and old came together as one to support St Clare Hospice’s annual Onesie Week.
Schoolchildren, workmates and Brownies were among those who proved they love to lounge by wearing their snuggly sleepwear to raise funds for the Hastingwood-based charity.
Even the hospice’s fundraising team spent the day in their onesies.
St Clare community fundraiser James Barber said: “It was wonderful to see so many people of all ages wearing their onesies in support of the Hospice – they are so comfy that it was a shame to take them off at the end of the day!”
He added: “We would like to thank everyone who took part in this fun event to raise money for St Clare.”
You may also want to watch:
Those taking part from the Uttlesford included Great Dunmow Primary School, Nursery on the Heath at Hatfield Heath, Bentfield Primary School in Stansted, 1st Newport Brownies, and Pace Health Club at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Stansted Airport.
- 1 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 2 Tools collection is a huge success
- 3 Saffron Walden young triathletes dominate at national qualifier
- 4 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 5 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 6 District heroes named in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 7 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 8 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 9 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 10 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party