One-derful response to St Clare Hospice’s Onesie Week!
- Credit: Archant
Young and old came together as one to support St Clare Hospice’s annual Onesie Week.
Schoolchildren, workmates and Brownies were among those who proved they love to lounge by wearing their snuggly sleepwear to raise funds for the Hastingwood-based charity.
Even the hospice’s fundraising team spent the day in their onesies.
St Clare community fundraiser James Barber said: “It was wonderful to see so many people of all ages wearing their onesies in support of the Hospice – they are so comfy that it was a shame to take them off at the end of the day!”
He added: “We would like to thank everyone who took part in this fun event to raise money for St Clare.”
Those taking part from the Uttlesford included Great Dunmow Primary School, Nursery on the Heath at Hatfield Heath, Bentfield Primary School in Stansted, 1st Newport Brownies, and Pace Health Club at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Stansted Airport.
- 1 How Malcolm's work is having an impact in Uttlesford
- 2 Fears that Covid may cause Essex hospital staffing to get ‘very difficult’
- 3 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 4 Vandals thought to have targeted around 30 vehicles in 'keying' spree
- 5 Teen arrested after alleged disturbance inside Saffron Walden Costcutter
- 6 School pictures: Maths workshops for parents and a museum visit
- 7 Delighted Walden photography winner unveils her new business
- 8 Cliff Parisi on Call the Midwife's 10th Christmas special
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Uttlesford councillors hope to reduce emissions and fuel poverty with new plan