One injured in two-vehicle crash which closes M11
- Credit: Archant
A MOTORIST was injured in a two-vehicle crash which closed a section of the M11 today (Monday).
Police were called to the collision between junction 8 and 9 (Saffron Walden) of the southbound carriageway just after 2.30pm.
The collision involved an Audi and a VW Golf. One person was injured and paramedics were called to the scene.
It is not clear at this stage whether the person was taken to hospital.
Officers closed a section of the road from junction 9a (Duxford) but it has now been re-opened.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists should expect delays while the congestion clears.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 9 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out