One injured in two-vehicle crash which closes M11
- Credit: Archant
A MOTORIST was injured in a two-vehicle crash which closed a section of the M11 today (Monday).
Police were called to the collision between junction 8 and 9 (Saffron Walden) of the southbound carriageway just after 2.30pm.
The collision involved an Audi and a VW Golf. One person was injured and paramedics were called to the scene.
It is not clear at this stage whether the person was taken to hospital.
Officers closed a section of the road from junction 9a (Duxford) but it has now been re-opened.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists should expect delays while the congestion clears.
- 1 Further registrars speak out in wedding consultation row
- 2 Students share their views on school curriculum
- 3 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 4 Operation Trespass will highlight drugs gangs cuckooing efforts
- 5 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 6 Lana's efforts help to feed the community
- 7 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 8 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 9 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 10 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer