Overnight maintenance to resurface the A120 at Bradwell will take place tonight
OVERNIGHT maintenance to resurface the A120 at Bradwell, in Essex will take place tonight, Monday April 8.
Work will begin at 8pm and be completed by 6am Tuesday April 9, weather permitting.
While work takes place, the road will be closed overnight on April 8 for safety reasons.
Except for access, the road will be completely closed between the Marks Farm roundabout in Braintree and the A12/A120 junction at Marks Tey near Colchester.
A clearly signed diversion will be in place.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic heading toward Braintree will be diverted to leave the A120 at Marks Tey and join the A12 to travel at junction 19, Boreham.
From here, the diversion will follow the A130, A131 and rejoin the A120 at Braintree. Traffic heading west will follow the diversion in the opposite direction.
- 1 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 2 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 3 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 4 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 5 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 County council commits to better deal for care workers
- 9 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 10 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
While the resurfacing takes place drainage surveys will also be carried out, these will continue on Tuesday April 9.
During the day on Tuesday a small section of the footway on the eastbound side of the A120 at Bradwell between the van sales garage and the service station will be closed to pedestrians.
On the night of April 9 survey work will continue between 8pm and 6am under two-way temporary traffic signals on the A120.
The Work was postponed from March due to very low temperatures and snow.