Passengers now allowed to Smoke’ on board Ryanair flights from Stansted Airport
BUDGET airline, Ryanair, has announced that smokeless cigarettes will be available for passengers on all of its flights. In a statement the company said that smokers no longer have to worry about long flights without a cigarette as it launches a new range
BUDGET airline, Ryanair, has announced that smokeless cigarettes will be available for passengers on all of its flights.
In a statement the company said that smokers no longer have to worry about long flights without a cigarette as it launches a new range of smokeless cigarettes to ensure passengers get their required nicotine hit without breaking the law by lighting up onboard aircraft.
In a recent survey, over 24,000 Ryanair passengers said they would like to smoke during flights.
However, smoking on commercial flights has been illegal since the 1990s but now, to cater to passengers' demands, Ryanair has introduced Similar Smokeless Cigarettes which look and feel like a real cigarette and deliver a small amount of nicotine through inhalation - passengers do not actually light the 'cigarette'.
You may also want to watch:
They are available to passengers over eighteen years of age and are sold in packs of ten onboard all Ryanair flights for just �6.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 9 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 10 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
Similar Smokeless Cigarettes contain no toxins or chemicals and are harmless to the user and to those around them.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair's low fares, unrivalled punctuality, least lost bags and fewest cancellations of any major European airline deliver exactly what passengers want. Now, to help passengers who like to smoke and find it difficult to travel on an aircraft for a couple of hours without getting their nicotine hit, Ryanair has launched smokeless cigarettes.
"As these cigarettes are smokeless they cause no discomfort to other passengers and can ensure a more enjoyable and stress-free flight for all passengers, as non-smokers will no longer have to cope with moody smokers in need of nicotine.