PCT launches page on Twitter
NHS WEST ESSEX has launched its own page on the social networking site Twitter. The text-based service allows people to receive alerts no longer than 140 characters with links available to other websites. A spokesman said: The idea is to keep people in
NHS WEST ESSEX has launched its own page on the social networking site Twitter.
The text-based service allows people to receive 'alerts' no longer than 140 characters with links available to other websites.
A spokesman said: "The idea is to keep people informed about what we are doing. Twitter is another way to reach our audiences - especially the younger ones who are into texting and using forums such as Twitter to keep in touch.
"We are using Twitter to post headline news from our press releases, and other news, with links to our website."
You may also want to watch:
If you are not already signed up to Twitter you will need to register free of charge.
You can then start to follow our Twitter messages by going to www.twitter.com/nhswestessex and clicking on 'Follow'.
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal