PCT launches page on Twitter
NHS WEST ESSEX has launched its own page on the social networking site Twitter. The text-based service allows people to receive alerts no longer than 140 characters with links available to other websites. A spokesman said: The idea is to keep people in
NHS WEST ESSEX has launched its own page on the social networking site Twitter.
The text-based service allows people to receive 'alerts' no longer than 140 characters with links available to other websites.
A spokesman said: "The idea is to keep people informed about what we are doing. Twitter is another way to reach our audiences - especially the younger ones who are into texting and using forums such as Twitter to keep in touch.
"We are using Twitter to post headline news from our press releases, and other news, with links to our website."
You may also want to watch:
If you are not already signed up to Twitter you will need to register free of charge.
You can then start to follow our Twitter messages by going to www.twitter.com/nhswestessex and clicking on 'Follow'.
- 1 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 2 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 3 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 4 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 5 District council urged to cancel investment
- 6 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 7 Footpath sign that points to wall is likened to Harry Potter book
- 8 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
- 9 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 10 Another business permanently closes its doors in Saffron Walden