Peter Pan performance is Pure genius
MAGIC dust was sprinkled all over a performing arts school’s musical Peter Pan.
Three packed houses shared the love of the musical, with all the 75 students of The Pure Rhythm School of Performing Arts involved, from Wendy and Peter Pan to Captain Hook and his Pirates and all the Indians.
A natural-looking set of Neverland had many special touches to add to the magic, while many company members were also backstage, front of house and at hand to help with the lighting and sound.
Pure Rhythm principal Sue Raven said: “It gets harder and harder to top the last year’s show, but they all came together again and did a fantastic job and gave their all and managed to raise the bar yet again. I’m so proud of them all.”
The Pure Rhythm Theatre Company, which is for students over 14 and follows on from the school, are putting on their own production, a new Broadway musical called 13 on June the 13 and 14 at Saffron Walden County High School.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from Sue Raven at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 2 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 3 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 4 Essex county council deputy says he will stand for top job
- 5 Greens and Lib Dems disassociate themselves from investment decision
- 6 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 7 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 8 Saffron Striders celebrate achievements in challenging season
- 9 Stroke at 27 - now teacher is giving something back
- 10 Council responds to unflattering comments