Peter Pan performance is Pure genius
MAGIC dust was sprinkled all over a performing arts school’s musical Peter Pan.
Three packed houses shared the love of the musical, with all the 75 students of The Pure Rhythm School of Performing Arts involved, from Wendy and Peter Pan to Captain Hook and his Pirates and all the Indians.
A natural-looking set of Neverland had many special touches to add to the magic, while many company members were also backstage, front of house and at hand to help with the lighting and sound.
Pure Rhythm principal Sue Raven said: “It gets harder and harder to top the last year’s show, but they all came together again and did a fantastic job and gave their all and managed to raise the bar yet again. I’m so proud of them all.”
The Pure Rhythm Theatre Company, which is for students over 14 and follows on from the school, are putting on their own production, a new Broadway musical called 13 on June the 13 and 14 at Saffron Walden County High School.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from Sue Raven at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 More than 17,000 Uttlesford pensioners claim cash to help heat their homes
- 9 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road