Pharmacy opening times in Uttlesford over Easter
- Credit: Archant
Health officials have reminded people to check that they have enough medication to cover the Easter weekend.
GP surgeries will be closed on the Easter and May Bank Holidays, so residents have been asked to make sure they order any repeat prescriptions in good time.
Anyone who needs help for a minor health problem can get advice and treatment from the pharmacy, and no appointment is needed. Pharmacy opening hours over Easter and May Bank Holidays are available from the West Essex Clinical Commissioning Group’s (WECCG) website at westessexccg.nhs.uk
A WECCG spokesman said: “When your GP surgery is open, it should still be your first point of contact for all healthcare. If it is closed and you need advice or medical help fast (but it is not a 999 emergency) you should call 111.”
NHS 111 is now available in west Essex, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and 365 days of the year.
You may also want to watch:
Callers will be assessed and directed to the local service that can help them. NHS 111 can also advise on contacting the GP out-of-hours service which is available Mon-Fri 6pm – 8am and all day Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays. Calls from landlines and mobiles are free.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 7 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 8 Essex filmmaker's animated journey through the universe to be shown at Saffron Screen
- 9 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?