Photos of victims’ dead daughter stolen after burglars make off with laptop from home near Stansted Airport
- Credit: Archant
Burglars broke into a home near Stansted Airport and stole a laptop and external hard drive which contained photographs of the victims’ dead daughter.
Police are appealing for information following the burglary at a house in Bambers Green between 1.30pm and 7pm on July 3.
Officers said a large amount of property had been stolen, including the Samsung laptop, camera equipment, an Apple iPad, a safe and a Tag watch.
The thieves are believed to have got inside after forcing open a living room window.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area, or who may have been offered any of the items for sale, to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Pc Michaela Sargant at Braintree police station on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 2 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 3 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 4 Delight as triathlon returns to Saffron Walden for 20th edition
- 5 Eco Market celebrates Essex's eco businesses on Great Big Green Week
- 6 Mencap 'thank you' for Dig It community allotment
- 7 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 8 New cup and pavilion are dedicated to memory of Colin Bazley
- 9 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 10 Cambridge Music Festival returns with 30th anniversary programme of concerts and online offerings