Photos of victims’ dead daughter stolen after burglars make off with laptop from home near Stansted Airport
- Credit: Archant
Burglars broke into a home near Stansted Airport and stole a laptop and external hard drive which contained photographs of the victims’ dead daughter.
Police are appealing for information following the burglary at a house in Bambers Green between 1.30pm and 7pm on July 3.
Officers said a large amount of property had been stolen, including the Samsung laptop, camera equipment, an Apple iPad, a safe and a Tag watch.
The thieves are believed to have got inside after forcing open a living room window.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area, or who may have been offered any of the items for sale, to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Pc Michaela Sargant at Braintree police station on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 6 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 8 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 9 New development plan for former Friends' School
- 10 Share your views: Should Freedom Day on June 21 go ahead?