PIC: Government files reveal UFO sightings in Essex
UNEXPLAINED glowing lights and clusters have been seen in Uttlesford skies, according to a report from the Ministry of Defence. The MOD documents, released earlier this month, are a list of all the possible sightings of UFOs reported during 2009. Both Saf
UNEXPLAINED glowing lights and clusters have been seen in Uttlesford skies, according to a report from the Ministry of Defence.
The MOD documents, released earlier this month, are a list of all the possible sightings of UFOs reported during 2009.
Both Saffron Walden and areas south of Great Dunmow feature in the lists.
On June 20, two objects the size of light aircraft but perfectly spherical, and glowing bright orange, appeared in the night sky at around 10pm to the south of Great Dunmow towards Chelmsford.
You may also want to watch:
According to the eyewitness who reported them they "were solid and made no sound" before heading off in a south-easterly direction.
On October 16 at around 3pm a strange cluster of objects were spotted at high altitude flying close together over Saffron Walden. They were heading towards London.
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
Further west, Harlow residents also reported several sightings. However, there were no reported UFO sightings around the Stansted Airport area during 2009.
Have you seen UFO's in our skies? We want your story - call us on 01799 512882 or e-mail us at nick.Thompson@archant.co.uk