Picture gallery: Easter Egg hunt in Saffron Walden is an eggsact science!
- Credit: Archant
Families managed to put down their chocolate on Easter Sunday to take part in a Saffron Walden egg hunt ... in the hope of winning more!
Even the wet weather could not deter keen eggs-plorers from taking part in the annual event, hosted by the Round Table, at Bridge End Garden.
Youngsters and their parents flocked to the popular tourist attraction to search for clues in the hope of winning a Lindt chocolate bunny.
Round Table chairman, Dean Head, said: “It was a great day and lots of people still turned up, despite the bad weather.
“It is a really fun thing to do for the community and gets people out of their homes on Easter Sunday.”
You may also want to watch:
All of the children were entered into a prize draw at the end of the event and Isaac Fraser, of Saffron Walden, won himself four tickets to the opening night of Saffron Walden Carnival on July 4.
- 1 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 2 Saffron Walden young triathletes dominate at national qualifier
- 3 Tools collection is a huge success
- 4 District heroes named in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 5 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 6 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 7 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 8 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 9 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 10 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues