Police appeal after puppies stolen
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for information after thieves stole two puppies in South Cambridgeshire.
The cocker spaniel puppies were stolen from a house in Station Road, Quy, between 10pm on Thursday (April 18) and 7am the following day.
The offenders grabbed a golden female and a black male before making off.
Detective Sergeant Sarah Gaylor, investigating, said: “If anyone is offered puppies for sale, which are not from a registered breeder and believed to be stolen, to call police.
“Investigations are underway to determine who has stolen these puppies and I would urge people to report any suspicious activity.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call DS Gaylor on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 3 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 4 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 6 Town council backs new support club
- 7 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 8 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Greater Anglia temporarily reduces train services due to pandemic