Police hunt for two men in connection with theft from Saffron Walden DIY store
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for information as they bid to track down two men in connection with a theft from a DIY store in Saffron Walden.
Power drills, television remotes and padlocks were amongst the items stolen during the incident, on August 29, from Homebase, in Elizabeth Close.
CCTV images have been released of the men the police want to speak to about the incident.
The first man is white, aged 21 to 40, with short black hair, wearing a grey top, blue jeans and white Nike trainers.
The second is white, and was wearing beige trousers and a beige top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Lisa Cox at Saffron Walden Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 3 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 4 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 5 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 6 BID hears that shopping locally in Covid pandemic has helped Walden
- 7 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 8 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows