Police hunt for two men in connection with theft from Saffron Walden DIY store
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for information as they bid to track down two men in connection with a theft from a DIY store in Saffron Walden.
Power drills, television remotes and padlocks were amongst the items stolen during the incident, on August 29, from Homebase, in Elizabeth Close.
CCTV images have been released of the men the police want to speak to about the incident.
The first man is white, aged 21 to 40, with short black hair, wearing a grey top, blue jeans and white Nike trainers.
The second is white, and was wearing beige trousers and a beige top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Lisa Cox at Saffron Walden Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 2 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 3 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 4 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 5 'Pup Idol' comes to Saffron Walden as search for Wizard of Oz pooch Toto begins
- 6 Juniors the toast of Saffron Walden Golf Club after double championship success
- 7 Q&A: Elsenham WI President Moyra Jackson
- 8 NCTJ staff raise more than £7,000 for journalism bursary
- 9 Saffron Striders hit the Cambridge Half Marathon en masse
- 10 There With You This Winter: Walden Mayor backs our campaign