Police hunt for two men in connection with theft from Saffron Walden DIY store
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for information as they bid to track down two men in connection with a theft from a DIY store in Saffron Walden.
Power drills, television remotes and padlocks were amongst the items stolen during the incident, on August 29, from Homebase, in Elizabeth Close.
CCTV images have been released of the men the police want to speak to about the incident.
The first man is white, aged 21 to 40, with short black hair, wearing a grey top, blue jeans and white Nike trainers.
The second is white, and was wearing beige trousers and a beige top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Lisa Cox at Saffron Walden Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 2 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 3 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 4 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 5 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 6 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 7 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 8 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 9 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 10 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig