Police release CCTV images of man wanted in connection with perfume theft
POLICE investigating the theft of perfume from Saffron Walden have issued CCTV images of one of two men that they wish to speak to.
Two men entered the Boots store in the market place between 3.30-3.50pm last Wednesday (October 3). They took several bottles of perfumes from the display and placed them into a bag. When challenged by store staff, one of the men ran off through the main door into market place, and the other man - seen in the CCTV images - left the store via another door into Rose and Crown Walk.
Perfume and aftershave with a total estimated value of �314 was stolen.
The suspects are described as:
• suspect one: a white man, of slim build, around 5’8” tall, with short medium brown hair, with a bruised and blackened eye, wearing a black jacket and dark trousers;
You may also want to watch:
• suspect two: a white man of stocky build, with short brown hair, wearing a black jacket with a diamond quilted pattern and white zipper, dark jeans and light coloured trainers.
If you are the man in the CCTV image, or if you know his identity, please contact Chelmsford police station, where the investigating officer is Pc Jack Russell, on 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 NCTJ staff raise more than £7,000 for journalism bursary
- 3 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 4 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 5 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 6 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 7 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 8 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 9 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 10 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage