Police release CCTV images of man wanted in connection with perfume theft
POLICE investigating the theft of perfume from Saffron Walden have issued CCTV images of one of two men that they wish to speak to.
Two men entered the Boots store in the market place between 3.30-3.50pm last Wednesday (October 3). They took several bottles of perfumes from the display and placed them into a bag. When challenged by store staff, one of the men ran off through the main door into market place, and the other man - seen in the CCTV images - left the store via another door into Rose and Crown Walk.
Perfume and aftershave with a total estimated value of �314 was stolen.
The suspects are described as:
• suspect one: a white man, of slim build, around 5’8” tall, with short medium brown hair, with a bruised and blackened eye, wearing a black jacket and dark trousers;
You may also want to watch:
• suspect two: a white man of stocky build, with short brown hair, wearing a black jacket with a diamond quilted pattern and white zipper, dark jeans and light coloured trainers.
If you are the man in the CCTV image, or if you know his identity, please contact Chelmsford police station, where the investigating officer is Pc Jack Russell, on 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 6 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 8 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 9 New development plan for former Friends' School
- 10 Council leader continues fight against Stansted expansion