Problems for motorists on M11 after four vehicle accident near Stansted Airport
The M11 is currently partially blocked southbound between junction 8 for Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden because of a four vehicle accident.Also on the M11 one lane is blocked southbound between the A505 at junction 10 and the A11 at S
The M11 is currently partially blocked southbound between junction 8 for Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden because of a four vehicle accident.
Also on the M11 one lane is blocked southbound between the A505 at junction 10 and the A11 at Saffron Walden at junction 9 by a broken down lorry.
Motorists faced problems on the A1 (M) this morning with congestion between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit.
In Stevenage there was heavy, slow moving traffic on the A602 Broadhall Way leading to junction 7 of the A1 (M).
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there is queuing traffic anticlockwise between junction 26 at Waltham Abbey and junction 25 for Enfield following an accident. Also expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the major roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the A505 at Lilley one lane is closed westbound following a vehicle fire.
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 3 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 4 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 5 Great Anglia named train operator of the year
- 6 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 7 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 8 District council urged to cancel investment
- 9 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
- 10 St Clare Hospice 10k run set to take place this April
On the M1 heavy traffic is reported between Toddington Services and junction 11 at Dunstable and expect possible delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick.