Public encouraged to attend meeting to hear the latest about “new vision” for health and care in Uttlesford
- Credit: Archant
Residents have been invited to the January Board meeting of the West Essex Clinical Commissioning Group (WECCG) on Thursday, January 30.
People in Uttlesford can share their ideas on how to to help the WECCG “shape an entirely new health and care service”.
The meeting, from 9.30am until 12.30pm (approx), will be at Uttlesford District Council’s offices on London Road in Saffron Walden.
The public are welcome to attend and hear the latest news on the new vision for health and care in Uttlesford, Epping Forest and Harlow.
Chairman of West Essex CCG, Dr Rob Gerlis, said: “We warmly welcome members of the public to our board meetings – now is an extremely interesting and challenging time for local people to get involved and help us shape an entirely new health and care service for people living in west Essex.”
You may also want to watch:
Towards the end of each meeting there is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions. In advance, agenda papers will be available from the website, westessexccg.nhs.uk
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 4 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 5 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 10 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing