Public encouraged to attend meeting to hear the latest about “new vision” for health and care in Uttlesford
- Credit: Archant
Residents have been invited to the January Board meeting of the West Essex Clinical Commissioning Group (WECCG) on Thursday, January 30.
People in Uttlesford can share their ideas on how to to help the WECCG “shape an entirely new health and care service”.
The meeting, from 9.30am until 12.30pm (approx), will be at Uttlesford District Council’s offices on London Road in Saffron Walden.
The public are welcome to attend and hear the latest news on the new vision for health and care in Uttlesford, Epping Forest and Harlow.
Chairman of West Essex CCG, Dr Rob Gerlis, said: “We warmly welcome members of the public to our board meetings – now is an extremely interesting and challenging time for local people to get involved and help us shape an entirely new health and care service for people living in west Essex.”
You may also want to watch:
Towards the end of each meeting there is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions. In advance, agenda papers will be available from the website, westessexccg.nhs.uk
- 1 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 2 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 5 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 6 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 7 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 8 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 9 West Essex villages fear becoming 'trapped' by road closures
- 10 Thaxted Gardening and Craft Show winners revealed