Public invited to attend meeting about community health services
UTTLESFORD residents are invited to attend a members meeting to hear more about community health services provided by South Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (SEPT).
SEPT has been running community health services across west Essex – covering the district council areas of Harlow, Epping Forest and Uttlesford - since August 1, 2011.
The meeting will be held on Monday March 5, from 2.30-4pm (doors open at 2pm) at Latton Bush Hall, Southern Way, Harlow.
Guest speakers from the Trust will talk on the following subjects:
• Update on Community Services – Malcolm McCann, executive director of community services for Essex
You may also want to watch:
• Your priorities for improvements – Faye Swanson, director of compliance and assurance
Refreshments will be available and those attending will have the opportunity to meet with other members as well as elected public governors of the Trust.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
People should to confirm their attendance by contacting SEPT’s membership office on the free phone number 0800 023 2059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Anyone who lives in Essex, Bedfordshire or Luton and is over the age of 12 is eligible to become a member of the Trust. You can join by calling the membership office on the number listed above or by logging on to sept.nhs.uk