Rail delays for Stansted Express trains
STANSTED Express trains are starting and terminating at Bishop s Stortford due to problems with an overhead wire in the Harlow Mill area today (Friday).Rail operator National Express East Anglia has said that its trains may be delayed by up to 60 minutes
STANSTED Express trains are starting and terminating at Bishop's Stortford due to problems with an overhead wire in the Harlow Mill area today (Friday).
Rail operator National Express East Anglia has said that its trains may be delayed by up to 60 minutes.
The rail operator advises passengers to delay their journeys until after 9am where possible.
People travelling towards London are advised to travel from Cambridge to London Kings Cross using First Capital Connect services.
You may also want to watch:
Those travelling to and from Stansted Airport should use First Capital Connect services to and from Cambridge and CrossCountry services to and from Stansted Airport.
London Underground and London Buses will also accept National Express East Anglia customers on all reasonable routes.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 9 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 10 Team Laptop launches to support children's learning