Rail delays for Stansted Express trains
STANSTED Express trains are starting and terminating at Bishop s Stortford due to problems with an overhead wire in the Harlow Mill area today (Friday).Rail operator National Express East Anglia has said that its trains may be delayed by up to 60 minutes
STANSTED Express trains are starting and terminating at Bishop's Stortford due to problems with an overhead wire in the Harlow Mill area today (Friday).
Rail operator National Express East Anglia has said that its trains may be delayed by up to 60 minutes.
The rail operator advises passengers to delay their journeys until after 9am where possible.
People travelling towards London are advised to travel from Cambridge to London Kings Cross using First Capital Connect services.
You may also want to watch:
Those travelling to and from Stansted Airport should use First Capital Connect services to and from Cambridge and CrossCountry services to and from Stansted Airport.
London Underground and London Buses will also accept National Express East Anglia customers on all reasonable routes.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 3 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 4 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 5 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 6 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 7 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 8 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 9 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 10 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision