Rail delays for Stansted Express trains
STANSTED Express trains are starting and terminating at Bishop s Stortford due to problems with an overhead wire in the Harlow Mill area today (Friday).Rail operator National Express East Anglia has said that its trains may be delayed by up to 60 minutes
STANSTED Express trains are starting and terminating at Bishop's Stortford due to problems with an overhead wire in the Harlow Mill area today (Friday).
Rail operator National Express East Anglia has said that its trains may be delayed by up to 60 minutes.
The rail operator advises passengers to delay their journeys until after 9am where possible.
People travelling towards London are advised to travel from Cambridge to London Kings Cross using First Capital Connect services.
Those travelling to and from Stansted Airport should use First Capital Connect services to and from Cambridge and CrossCountry services to and from Stansted Airport.
London Underground and London Buses will also accept National Express East Anglia customers on all reasonable routes.
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 3 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 4 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 5 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 6 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 7 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 8 Bumper weekend of Christmas events set for Saffron Walden
- 9 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 10 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation