Rail delays for Stansted Express trains
STANSTED Express trains are starting and terminating at Bishop s Stortford due to problems with an overhead wire in the Harlow Mill area today (Friday).Rail operator National Express East Anglia has said that its trains may be delayed by up to 60 minutes
STANSTED Express trains are starting and terminating at Bishop's Stortford due to problems with an overhead wire in the Harlow Mill area today (Friday).
Rail operator National Express East Anglia has said that its trains may be delayed by up to 60 minutes.
The rail operator advises passengers to delay their journeys until after 9am where possible.
People travelling towards London are advised to travel from Cambridge to London Kings Cross using First Capital Connect services.
You may also want to watch:
Those travelling to and from Stansted Airport should use First Capital Connect services to and from Cambridge and CrossCountry services to and from Stansted Airport.
London Underground and London Buses will also accept National Express East Anglia customers on all reasonable routes.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 3 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 4 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 5 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 6 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 7 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 8 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 9 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 10 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites