Reader survey: share your views as lockdown set to ease on April 12
- Credit: Free-Photos/Pixabay
National lockdown is set to ease on April 12 and with it there are so many more choices on the horizon - and we'd like to hear your views.
As we head back to normality, we'd love to hear if you've plans for how you will spend your first week.
Are you going to be first in line for our high street shops in Saffron Walden and Dunmow classed as "non essential" who were forced to shut during lockdown? What about Talents in Saffron Walden? Or Wardrobe in Great Dunmow to give just two ideas.
Are you already hankering after a decent meal out in one of our many restaurants that has an outdoor area or a drink in a pub garden? What about the Dog and Duck in Stansted or the Crown Inn at Elsenham?
Have you already booked a UK self-catering holiday?
You may also want to watch:
Or are you feeling a bit nervous and not sure you're going to be venturing out for a while.
What are your views? We don't need your name, but we do need your views.
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 5 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Saffron Striders doing their bit for charity as racing returns
- 10 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site