Record breaking success for Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust's winter raffle
THE fourth Air Ambulance Raffle organised by Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust proved to be a staggering success, smashing last year s Winter Raffle. The initiative has exceeded all expectations and has helped raise over �126,000 for the life-saving heli
THE fourth Air Ambulance Raffle organised by Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust proved to be a staggering success, smashing last year's Winter Raffle.
The initiative has exceeded all expectations and has helped raise over �126,000 for the life-saving helicopter.
There were three fantastic prizes up for grabs; �2,000, �1,000 and �500. The lucky winners were: first, Mrs Asquith, from Colchester; second, Mrs Stacey, Sheffield; and third, Miss Hayden, Bishops Stortford.
Flight for Life Lottery Manager at Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust, Janice Flower, said: "We are delighted with the success of this latest raffle. Once again it has exceeded all expectations and we are grateful to everyone who supported the charity, especially through this difficult economic climate.
You may also want to watch:
"Congratulations to our three lucky winners and thank you to all those who took part in the initiative, those who sold and bought tickets and those who made additional donations.
"Their support is crucial in helping to keep the county's life-saving Air Ambulance flying, to help those who need it the most.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 6 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 7 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 8 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival