Ricchio signed up as Saffron Walden Round Table Carnival 2011 partner
IT is only 141 days from the start of the Saffron Walden Round Table Carnival 2011 - and more support is gathering to make it the best event yet.
The carnival would not be the success it is without those who supports is. And the Round Table was delighted to announce this week that Riccio is the latest signed up as a carnival partner.
Michele and Frank Riccio, who run the hair salon in Market Hill, said: “As we all know this is a amazing event that the Round Table put on for the community and we absolutely enjoyed every part of it in 2008.
“We wanted to be a bigger part of it in 2011 to make it another great success and we look forward to seeing everyone at what will be another memorable event in our community.”
Carnival chairman Jason Thomson said: “To have Riccio as a carnival partner means a lot to the team and making this event even bigger as without our carnival partners we would not be able to get this event up and running.”
You may also want to watch:
Keep an eye on 8dayweekend.co.uk as the release date is just round the corner, and further important announcements - such as the acts secured to take part - in the coming weeks.
- 1 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 2 Covid-19 breaches at Stansted Airport
- 3 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 4 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 5 Containerlift supports laughter and supply chains
- 6 Essex: Climate change top priority for residents
- 7 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 8 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 9 Fun for virtual World Book Day 2021
- 10 Film festival to screen heart-warming movie as part of online series